ManpowerGroup Co., Ltd. is the first temporary staffing service company in Japan, which is 100% owned by ManpowerGroup, a global staffing service company that operates worldwide, consisting of 2,700 branches in 80 countries and territories.
|Company Name||ManpowerGroup Co., Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Landmark Tower 36th floor, 2-2-1
Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi,
Director and President
|Established||November 30, 1966|
|Capital Stock||4,000 million yen|
|Business Lines||General human resources services such as general
worker dispatching, permanent placement
business, outplacement services, etc.
|Number of Staff Employees
|2,426 (As of April 2019)|
|Number of Associates||541,000 (As of April 2019)|
|Service Network||115service branches nationwide
(As of April 2019)
Joint and Affiliate Companies
A special subsidiary company, which is wholly owned by ManpowerGroup that specializes in the employment of people with disabilities.
Specialize in executive search services and also offers high-value Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).
Provides retainer type head hunting services.
- Japan Staffing Services Association (JASSA)
- CIETT (Confederation Internationale des Entreprises de Travail Temporaire)
- Keidanren (Japan Business Federation)
- Career Counseling Association (CCA)
- Japan Executive Search and Recruitment Association ,Outplacement Council
- Japan Career Development Association (JCDA)
- Japan Immigration Association
- Japan Information Technology Service Industry Association