About this Website
About this Website
1. About Security
On this website, all pages that request the entry of personal information use SSL（Secure Sockets Layer） 128-bit encrypted communication. Therefore, it is protected from falsification by a third party and phishing attack. As such, you can rest assured of using our website.
2. About external links
The contents of this website may include links to external websites. Please note that ManpowerGroup is not responsible for the privacy protection on these external websites. The description of privacy protection on this page is only applicable to the information collected on this website.
[ What is a Cookie? ]
It is a mechanism that saves your browsing history, input contents, etc. as a file on your computer when you use a web page.
The next time you visit the same page, the stored cookies will be used to recognize you, change the display for each user, and the site can be expected to operate smoothly.
Cookies are collected on this site in order to provide better service, but they do not contain any personally identifiable information.
In addition, we do not identify individual users by linking cookies with other information, nor do we provide the cookies we have acquired to third parties.
[ Purpose of Cookie Usage ]
- To improve site convenience and services, such as providing services customized for each user by referring to stored user registration information when the user logs in to the authentication service
- To survey our site traffic, such as the number of users and views
- To prompt users to re-enter their passwords (re-authentication) after a certain period of time has elapsed in order to maintain security
- To improve our services
- To display the most appropriate advertisements on other companies' websites based on user's interests and usage on our website
- To provide web content and services optimized for individual users
[ About Deleting Cookies ]
Settings can be selected from "allow all cookies," "reject all cookies," "notify user when cookies are received," etc.
The setting method varies depending on the browser, so please check your browser's help menu if necessary.
You can also delete past cookies by clicking "delete all cookies" from your browsing history.
4. Recommended Browser
We recommend that you browse the Website in the following environment.
Recommended browser for Windows users: Internet Explorer 6.0 or above or Firefox 2.0 or above.
* When you browse the Find a Job page, Entry Form and mail magazine subscription page on the ManpowerGroup Permanent Job Site, we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 8 or above.
6. About Copyright
The copyright for the content of the Website is owned and managed by ManpowerGroup.
All work (images, writings, designs, layout and trademarks, etc.) shall not be copied, altered or redistributed without prior permission from ManpowerGroup.
The content of the Website provides a service with no guarantee, and therefore, we request that you browse and use it at your own discretion.
Despite our efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content, misprints, misinformation, or insufficient information may occur.
ManpowerGroup will not be held responsible for any damages as a result of browsing and using the content of the Website. In addition, the information on the webpage may be changed without prior notice. We appreciate your understanding.
Inquiry by telephone: 0120-850-074
Online inquiry form: Please use this form to contact us